NBA owners and players have reached a tentative agreement to end the lockout.
After a secret meeting earlier this week, the sides met for more than 15 hours Friday, working to try to save the season. Under the deal, a 66-game season would begin on Christmas Day!!
This handshake deal still must be ratified by both owners and players.
Source Associated Press
When I think about Thanksgiving Day the first thing that comes to my mind is loads of food, family, and fun. After that thought passes, my next thought is to be thankful. There are so many things I can’t help but be thankful for.
I’m thankful for the loving and supportive family that I have been given and for the true friends I have that are always there for me. I’m thankful to God for life, health, strength, and always being there. I’m thankful for the trials and tribulations I have endured through life thus far, for without them I wouldn’t be the person I am today and I can honestly say I am a better person today than I was yesterday.
The Holiday’s are a time of fun, a time to reminisce,reflect,bond and give thanks. I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and a safe holiday!!
In need of some motivation..Check this video out!!
1. You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it’s yours to keep for the entire period.
2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called, “life.”
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial, error, and experimentation. The “failed” experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiments that ultimately “work.”
4. Lessons are repeated until they are learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can go on to the next lesson.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There’s no part of life that doesn’t contain its lessons. If you’re alive, that means there are still lessons to be learned.
6. “There” is no better a place than “here.” When your “there” has become a “here”, you will simply obtain another “there” that will again look better than “here.”
7. Other people are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
8. What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. Your answers lie within you. The answers to life’s questions lie within you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.
10. You will forget all this.
Source- My Success Company– By Cherie Carter-Scott