Year 25 Top 25 Lessons Learned
1.Never judge people on face value.
2. Show love to others no matter what.
3. Life is short, live each day as your last.
4. Words are powerful so be slow to speak.
5. Keep God first and live your life to please him.
6. Dreams can become realities if you work hard.
7. Forgiveness is the key to getting past being hurt.
8. Use common sense in relationships, don’t be naive.
9. Don’t hold on to people who are not worth your time.
10. Health is a blessing, thank God for everyday you have.
11. Truly loving someone is more than words and actions.
12. Hard work does not always pay off, working hard does.
13. The loudest one in the room is usually the weakest one.
14. Don’t compare your life to others; we are all on our own journeys.
15. Start your day positive, end your day positive. Flee from negativity.
16. Never settle for less than what you desire. Hold on to your standards.
17. You can’t help everyone. Some people are going to be out of your reach.
18. The feeling you feel when giving or impacting someone else’s life is priceless.
19. Just because you’ve known someone for a long time doesn’t make them a good friend.
20. Don’t worry about what people say about you. They didn’t make you so they sure can’t break you.
21. You’re as beautiful as you want to be. No one is in control of your beauty and confidence other than you.
22. People come in and out your life for a reason, try to figure out what their purpose was once they are gone.
23. Save! Save! Save! You have a future. Not having to live paycheck-to-paycheck is like a breath of fresh air, try it.
24. God will never put more on you than you can bear, so whatever you go through in life, you will make it through.
25. If something is meant to be it will be, never force things to be that are not naturally.
25 years, Regret Free!!
In a nut shell, been with guy for 10yrs, gone through 3 cheats that I know of. The most recent one I ended up sharing him, stupid I know, and still I can’t find myself to let go and I do not know why. He says he can’t let me go and doesn’t want to see me with anyone else, selfish is what he is, I know. My mind tells me this isn’t right and that I need to get out of this, but my heart is weak, I love him but I know I do not deserve this. One foot is leading toward moving on, the other is still hanging in there.
Why Can’t I Let Go
Dear Why Can’t I Let Go,
The title of this “Why Can’t I Let Go” is telling me that you want to get out of this relationship. After being with someone for 10 years you can become very comfortable. When you picture your ideal relationship you don’t want someone who is going to cheat on you or expect you to share him with another woman. There is no commitment if a man will allow you to share him with another woman. You said “he can’t let go and doesn’t want to see you with anyone else” but yet he has seen himself with other women every time he cheated. The more you allow him to do the more he will do. Trust your intuition. How long have you been telling yourself things will get better and they haven’t. Days? Months? Years? You deserve a real man, one that is going to truly love and respect you. After 10 years of putting up with a man like this you clearly have a big heart and deserve to be loved and respected. Follow your heart and what is common sense, you cannot create something that is not there. Don’t cheat yourself. Realize and accept the truth of your relationship, where it’s going, and let go.
P.S. There is an article I wrote a while back on Trusting Your Intuition check it out it may also help you with your decision.
Have A Relationship Questions? We would love to help send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bereolaesque is a contemporary gentleman and etiquette book written by Enitan Bereola II. BEREOLAESQUE [Be-re-o-la-esk] -adjective: Highly appealing and pleasing to the human senses and mind; captivating; provides pleasure or delight, especially in appearance or manner; charming; alluring; attractive.
Bereolaesque is for every man and every woman who believe that chivalry is NOT dead, and individuals who are willing to learn exactly how far something as simple as being a gentleman and proper etiquette can get you in life. Not to mention, ladies are always quite pleased to meet a real gentleman.
Reality of the situation is that some men just don’t know how to act and are completely clueless on how a gentleman should carry oneself. This is a great read if you are willing to learn how to be a gentleman and improve your sense of style to your sense of chivalry.
About The Author
Rurally raised, yet metropolitan minded. A casual author and somewhat of a perfectionist in all realms. Learning lessons but staying honest. Because he is shameless, he is an open book and because he is sharp, he is self-restrained. Full of emotion, but always rational. Humble, but quite often ostentatious. He comes off as a walking, talking dichotomy which makes him absolutely human, just like you. Bereola is renowned by gentlemen current and past alike. He has spent the vast majority of his life traveling and researching etiquette and applying it in society.
Quotes From The Author
“TEXTING ISN’T COURTING.”
“WHEN YOU LOVE YOU,WE LOVE YOU.”
“STARTING A RELATIONSHIP WHILE STILL HAVING FEELINGS FOR AN EX IS CHEATING, DON’T PLAY YOURSELF.”
“LEARN HOW TO CHANGE A TIRE, FORGET ABOUT CHANGING A MAN.”
“GIRLFRIENDS ARE IN STYLE, WIVES ARE CLASSIC.GET IN STYLE…THEN GO CLASSIC”